Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cordoba!

Early yesterday morning I got on a short flight from Buenos Aires to Cordoba so now my CFHI adventure has officially begun! My host, Beatriz, is incredibly kind and her apartment is so lovely. When I was dropped off, she made me lunch right away and that afternoon we went to a house in the hills of Cordoba about an hour from the city to escape the heat. Her daughter and granddaughters were there waiting for us by the pool and everyone was so kind I immediately felt comfortable. We have just returned to the city and I'm getting ready for the hospital orientation tomorrow morning, for which I am both nervous and excited. I am still trying to take in everything and wrap my head around the fact that I am here in Argentina but so far everything has been so wonderful, I could not be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment